|Title:||Logistics Specialist III|
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CUSTOMER APPROVAL and CLEARANCE VERIFICATION*
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
Bachelors - Information Systems, Engineering, or Business OR eight (8) years of logistics experience
Certificated Professional Logistician (CPL) certificate with four (4) years of experience.
Security Clearance: Active Secret Required
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist to provide logistics and coordination support in an Army Product Management office. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP) and coordinating transportation, training, and fielding activities. The successful candidate for this position will perform logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product. The successful Candidate will develop and implement logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, reliability, availability, maintainability (RAM), provisioning, etc.,; and will resolve logistics problems. The successful candidate will also compile data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- Performs logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product. Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM), provisioning, etc.; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- Support Development of Lifecycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Test and Evaluation Plan (TEMP), and other program documents
- Create Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIPFD) and liaise with USAFMSA and HQDA G-8 to obtain BOIP.
- Create Item Unique Identification Plan and implement with initial registration and marking of program property. Actively oversees Contractor's implementation.
- Oversees the Government Property Management System administration.
- Support Management of the Reliability IPT and PSM IPT
- Liaise with various Program Managers and other stakeholders
- Support Funding Requirements development for POM
- Support Feasibility Study
- Participate in Engineering and Program Reviews
- Integrate activities of functional experts
- Support Core and Independent Logistics Analysis
- Support Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Business Case Analysis